Friday, February 13, 2009

Ducati dry clutch cover

                                             this is the original clutch cover off my Ducati 748, most people will tell you the original cover all cut up is not as strong as some of the aftermarket, and that is true, but it does give more options for designs, besides, if you lay it down on that side most of the "nicer" one are going to get trashed too.



here it is after cutting

then we sandblasted the pressure plate and powder coated it red, powder coated the springs black and the cover black.

here it is back on the bike


all buttoned up











here is the clutch cover on my 1098, basically just cut out a circle to open it all the way up.













we can do about any design on the flat part of the clutch cover if the design is not too complicated
if interested email me at bangfabrication@gmail.com
check out our online store, dynamicmotorcycleaccessories.comdynamicmotorcycleaccessories.com






My Bikes



'07 1098 on las vegas motor speedway
and '01 748 in vegas (Fastrack riders track days)


my brother and bro. in law on their monsters, my wife and i on the '06 multi 620 in Zion park



No comments: